0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Oops! Looks like we need a review. You need at least an 80% in order to advance. But no worries! We’re going to help. Please click the “View Questions” button below and we’ll show you exactly what went wrong. Then click the “Restart Quiz” button and let’s do this right.
Let’s GOOOOOO!!!! You did awesome. We’re all very proud. Now click the green button to continue.
1. QuestionTrue or False. Many of the same corporations that are responsible for spreading the terrible harms of nicotine use across generations are now promoting the widespread use of marijuana. They’re using the same deceptive practices and manipulative techniques to influence new users.CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionTrue or False. Vaping is now the fastest growing and most pervasive drug trend that has ever been measured.CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionRecreational drug companies often to seek to influence one particular group of customers, since these users are easy to manipulate, and tend to remain customers for life.CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionTrue or False. Government regulators initially gave vaping products a pass on all of the regulations that once protected kids from dangerous nicotine products.CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionTrue or False. When it comes to drug use, like vaping, the best sources of good information will always come from other kids, the Drug Sale Companies themselves, and from popular internet posts.CorrectIncorrect